Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Social Auto Publish

TOPIC: problem when registering app in facebook

problem when registering app in facebook 5 years 5 months ago #9250

Hi, I'm trying to register the app on Facebook, and I've already put the app ID and the App Secret, when I try to connect with Facebook, it sends me the following error:

"Invalid Scopes: user_posts, manage_pages, publish_to_groups, publish_pages. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions"

and I can not continue with the process, please help me, thanks and regards
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

problem when registering app in facebook 5 years 5 months ago #9257

Hi, can you help me with this please? thanks

problem when registering app in facebook 5 years 5 months ago #9262

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Alejandro Gonzalez
Sorry for delay feedback
In your Facebook application please help me set Status is development (Off). you can see image prnt.sc/kb6oqu and help me check it again
Best reagrds
Bach Pham

problem when registering app in facebook 5 years 5 months ago #9288

Hi, I have managed to create the app on facebook and the articles on my page are shared when I click save, this happens while the app is still in development, the problem now is that only I can see the post shared from my page, and When I publish the app and save the article, it sends me the following error:

Graph returned an error: (# 200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission

problem when registering app in facebook 5 years 1 month ago #9646

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Alejandro Gonzalez
Today we have updated new version 6.5 and fixed problem only admin see the articles posted. Now please help me download new version and install in your site and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds