Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery
  • Page:

TOPIC: Like & comments, popup

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3295

• popapo
Hi,
I am really interested in this module and i am going to buy it but first a few questions. I don't want it to guide the user out of the website (to the Instagram website) for reading more, like or follow. So the question is if it supports the following options?

- Show Like count and Comment count for each photo.

- Responsive Popup to display Photos & Videos.

- Show/hide search box.

- Display mode (popup or link to instagram).

- Comments and Likes with the Popup.

- Allows config width for the image (min width and max width).

- Allows config number the photos shown from each account, specially on multi-user mode?

- Allows config number the comments shown

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3296

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello pamchal
Thank for your question!
Yes. It is support all option, you can see feature of module in joomcore.com/commercial-extensions/modul...tagram-photo-gallery
It verry easy install and config. After you buy extension if you want we will help you and install and config in your site
You can buy it here: joomcore.com/commercial-extensions/modul...tagram-photo-gallery
Best regards
Bach Pham
The following user(s) said Thank You: popapo

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3297

• popapo
Hi there,
Thank you for your fast response but I think there has been a miss understanding. I asked about JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery not JO Instagram Photo Gallery.

And I want to add one more question!
- In Multiuser Instagram Feed mode, how many users does it support? As many as I want?

It is also very important for me that the website user has not been sent out to the original Instagram website. I need it to be like this:
When someone clicks on a photo, it opens in a popup including the photo (original size), likes and comments, description, and options to like or follow the user and a button called like "view on instagram" to send the user to the page on instagram in case the user wishes for it. I don't want it to be the way that if a user click on a photo (to see it in the original size including the likes, comments and description) the module send the user out of my website to the relevant Instagram website page directly.

Does this module meet my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3298

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
the option you say only support in JO Instagram Photo Gallery. With JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery you can see feature and demo here:
joomcore.com/commercial-extensions/modul...tagram-photo-gallery
www.demo.joomcore.com/index.php?&ext=jo-...tagram-photo-gallery
and you can set Multiuser Instagram Feed is unlimited
But with the options you want i think you should use module JO Instagram Photo Gallery.

Best regards
Bach Pham
The following user(s) said Thank You: popapo

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3303

• popapo
Hi Bach,
Thank you again for the fast response. Unfortunately I like JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery more so one more question!! ;)

At the demo page of JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery, Demo1 is close to what I am looking for but I don't like the view of it, the way photos are displayed. So the question is if it is possible to have the way Demo1 works (when u click on a photo it opens in the same window including number of likes and comments and also a "view photo" link) but with the view of Demo2 (or even Demo4)?

Thank u again! :)

Like & comments, popup 8 years 2 months ago #3314

• popapo
No answer?!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds