Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Invalid Scopes

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10035

I did the installation of the component and already created the application on Facebook, clicking on "Connect with Facebook" appears the error below:

Error
Warning
Invalid Scopes: user_posts, manage_pages, publish_to_groups, publish_pages. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

How do I send data accessing the site and Facebook privately for you to verify this for me?

Attached are the prints for you to check, I put up several links in the login configuration part
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10036

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Rafael Carmo
In your Facebook application in Status: Live please help me set Status: OFF(development) you can see image prnt.sc/kgxrfo
and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Super User.

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10037

Now the connection with Facebook has worked, but when saving an item on Facebook it appears the message that was posted on Facebook but nothing appears on Facebook, following the prints.
Attachments:

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10038

I saw here now that the item was published on facebook plus only the administrator of the facebook page that I could view the post, how to fix so that the publication is public?

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10040

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Rafael Carmo
We have updated new solution and new version please help me a NOTE Very important: When you start and use this feature auto post you need set Status: In Development (See image prnt.sc/owcdtt and ) and vice versa setting Status: Live when you no run this function (See image prnt.sc/owcecu ). You need set Status: Live when you no run function auto post because all the users facebook only can see see your article your post to facebook when you set Status: Live
1) the first you need config Facebook application Status: development
2) Now you can post the articles to facebook. You can post any the articles to Facebook and you not need config Status of Facebook application again.
3) After you post all the article to Facebook and now you not want ost any articles to Facebook please hepl me set status: live and close
And current we are updated JO Facebook Groups for you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Invalid Scopes 4 years 6 months ago #10044

Now that I understand how the plugin works, before publishing the article on the site I must change the facebook application to Development mode and after publishing the item I have to go there in the application again and switch to Active Mode to be able to view it. the post on Facebook.

As it works for the customer to have to keep changing the application status at all times, is there a way to make it work without having to change the application status on Facebook?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds