Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Activation problems

Activation problems 8 years 11 months ago #2104

Hi !

I'm used to your plug-in's so when we created our new Joomla 3 site I decided to renew licences and installed everything as usual.
When I enter my App ID and App Secret then press "Connect to Fecebook", I get some warnings on the top of the screen (see screen grab). Then when I try to select the Pages where I want to post K2 Articles and hit Save, it doesn't work, I only get "Personnal Page" validated.

h02bca3f.jpg

Any idea ?

Best Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Activation problems 8 years 11 months ago #2108

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Stephane Lavoisard
Fixed problem Warning: Please help me find and open file administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/helpers/joautofacebook.php go to line 64 and delete this line
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
Or you can send me joomla administrator via contact form and we will help you fixed it
and when you select the Pages where you want to post K2 Articles and hit Save is it work and save in database and you will see this pages when you create or edit item in k2
(you not see the facebook fan page is choose when you save because value for the page will changed when you save or reload page so we can not checked it and only personal page not changed)
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds