Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Installed new version now site isn't working at al

Installed new version now site isn't working at al 8 years 11 months ago #2061

• Steve Hare
I had been using JO Auto Facebook for K2 for several years. It stopped working this week, I presumed because of the changes to Facebook.

I bought the newest version today and installed it. Now, my site and my backend won't work at all. I'm getting a white page anytime I try to do anything and my frontend is just a white page:

www.ohiovarsity.com

In my backend, when trying to post an item I get this:

Table 'ohiovars_ohiovarsity.j25_joat_postmanager' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM j25_joat_postmanager WHERE article_id=2077 AND content_type = "k2"
Table 'ohiovars_ohiovarsity.j25_joat_postmanager' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO j25_joat_postmanager VALUES ("", "k2", 2077, "", "Huskies stun No. 4 seed Hawken", " Cardinal didn’t enter Tuesday’s Division III sectional semifinal at Hawken feeling like an underdog. The Huskies jumped out to a 7-1 lead over the fourth-seeded Hawks then played from behind to claim a 12-10 win.", "www.ohiovarsity.com/media/k2/items/src/b...297c4de0071644c1.jpg", "www.ohiovarsity.com/cardinal-softball/it...tun-no-4-seed-hawken", "2015-05-13 09:19:07", "2015-05-13 09:19:07", "516120446|AAABtIfOWEWkBAEyNZC9DB3EgLfPvZCF6VlHZAZCkuduLFjBRZAPTrZB8lOmDv6iAJZBMmwmT9XEIA82camL9Ps3F0g22jzrqmHzjwl7ZCWZCRuwZDZD,1396070657337370|CAABtIfOWEWkBALW17XJzxIp6GZBwvpnfAzi85lim9ZB2oB6YAVHDihjbcjMN1IDmoIH24xcBW3AyZBjDNeEKje7CGHCCZAXZAIasEyTAIPeYgEEDKi3f3dfHg6XKjLZCG9UCUgmcsbdVEBvLE7S4ZAnU9nRLS1et6rZBnTAgrkwyQzZAeZACIR5FcB,9506081385|CAABtIfOWEWkBALdn3eUTJoahyrZA1chLHYaUftgAHM3VLKua5JcdalCLAjMyDSJWZCZBrXWtywzoHppNpH17SgrUeyDSZBwMZC5ZCZAJw8N3DbVBTR8IzRqD79I4YxYjyB5qbKRccyajEJZCrQZAXC7OGMqsqftLvaBNcOdg99FFPxZAEev45r7ZALf", -1)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installed new version now site isn't working at al 8 years 11 months ago #2062

• Steve Hare
I uninstalled the extension prior to getting the white page. A folder was left in the plugins section. I deleted that and I'm back to normal.

Now I have to try and reinstall the extension!

Installed new version now site isn't working at al 8 years 11 months ago #2063

• Steve Hare
Extension isn't working after a re-install.

On Facebook, my app has this message:

We have detected that your app “OhioVarsity.com” is still calling Graph API v1.0 which will be deprecated on April 30, 2015. You must upgrade this app to v2.0 or greater before that date.

To help you experience the potential effects of this migration, starting today at 12pm PST, the admins, developers, testers and Test Users associated with this app will be upgraded to use API v2.0 by default. This change won't affect your public users until April 30, 2015.

You'll be able to temporarily opt-out of this behavior in the Migrations tab of your app's dashboard - but the migration will be automatically re-enabled every two weeks until April 30, 2015.

For more information, please read our upgrade guide and login review guide.

Installed new version now site isn't working at al 8 years 11 months ago #2065

• Steve Hare
In the settings it shows that the K2 item has successfully been posted to the Facebook page but that isn't the case.

Installed new version now site isn't working at al 8 years 11 months ago #2069

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Steve Hare
Please help you create new Facebook application and check it again. Problem because you have using old Facebook application(v1.0) and now Facebook application have update to verison 2.3
Or can you send me joomla administrator and facebook account via contact form? So we can help you install and config and check it for you
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds