Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FB App Review

FB App Review 5 years 9 months ago #7042

Wondering what options I'm supposed to select when FB asks for an app review submission by August 1. Here's the warning:

App Review submission required by August 1, 2018 to retain access to Facebook Platform APIs
The Facebook App Review process and API permissions model have been updated. Learn more.
In order to maintain your current API access, your app will need to be submitted for review by August 1, 2018. If your app is not submitted for review by this date, you will lose access to the following permissions and features:
user_link
user_gender
user_age_range
Please review the FAQ to ensure you request the correct permissions and features with your app review submission, and click on the relevant items in the list above to start the process.
If your app does not require the use of these permissions and features, no review is required, and no further action needs to be taken on your part.
For selected permissions and features, the app may also be required to be associated with a verified business, to complete App Review.

When you start a submission, a bunch of items to the left can be selected, which do I need?

Thanks!

Shane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FB App Review 5 years 9 months ago #7044

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Shane Taylor
In your Facebook Application please help me config Status is Development. You can see image prnt.sc/k1ce22
Best regards
Bach Pham

FB App Review 5 years 9 months ago #7047

It is not in development, if I change it, Facebook tells me it will no longer be publicly available. Will it still work?

Thanks!

FB App Review 5 years 1 month ago #9644

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Shane Taylor
Today we have updated new version 6.5 and fixed problem only admin see the articles posted. Now please help me download new version and install in your site and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds