Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Connecting to Facebook does not work

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 9 months ago #7056

Hello

I tried to follow your exact instructions to connect to the facebook App. But unfortunately it does not work to connect. It shows me this error message:
Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_managed_groups, user_photos, user_videos, publish_to_groups, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Has this something to do with the newest changes from Facebook and do they not allow me to connect?

Thank you for your help

Best regards
Björn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 9 months ago #7061

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Björn
In your Facebook Application please help me config Status (Off) is Development. You can see image prnt.sc/k1ce22 and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 9 months ago #7062

Hi Bach

You are right, after switching to «in development» it worked to connect. I had no idea i need to do that, sorry about that.
So now it works. Do i need to switch it back to live now or can i leave it in the status «in development»?

Thank you very much for the quick help. I appreciate it!

Best regards
Björn

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 9 months ago #7063

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Björn
You need set Status in development
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 6 months ago #7364

Björn Doswald wrote:
Hello

I tried to follow your exact instructions to connect to the facebook App. But unfortunately it does not work to connect. It shows me this error message:
Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_managed_groups, user_photos, user_videos, publish_to_groups, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Has this something to do with the newest changes from Facebook and do they not allow me to connect?

Thank you for your help

Bach: I am having the same issue as Björn, and I have seen your suggestion. I had already set development to "Live." Please advise. Thanks very much. Bob Sprague
Attachments:

Connecting to Facebook does not work 5 years 6 months ago #7365

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
In your Facebook Application please help me config Status (Off) is Development. You can see image prnt.sc/k1ce22 and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Super User.
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds