Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with Microsoft Edge

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11060

Good Morning all,

my Albums on www.millviews.com/welpen/english-springer-spaniel-welpen/a are not always showing correctly in Microsoft Edge. I am trying to find out if I can apply changes. I am not very tech savvy.

The Albums are all supposed to be showing the same with pictures next to each other but in Edge they sometimes(I know) show vertically. Even if I do a hard refresh or reset all cookies.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Stephanie Yates
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Stephanie Yates.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11061

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
We have checked and it work fine. Not see any problem. Can you send me image the problem? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11062

Good Morning,

there are four galleries on this page so far, there will be more. They should all appear underneath each other and they should all look like the top gallery which is in the first picture.

As you can see the 2nd Gallery appears vertical and the last two appear in one row and one horizontal and one vertical. I have emptied the cache multiple times and did a hard re-fresh but I see the problem on Microsoft Edge and another in Safari where only the bottom two are showing as they should. The others above, are showing all pictures all at once.

I use the Gallery a lot but I am so frustrated, that I cannot get this solved. I am not blaming your APP, I blame my lack of knowledge, assume that I have a setting wrong somewhere but I need help figuring it out please.

All the best
Stephanie
Attachments:

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11063

A friend has sent me her screen shot. Again, Microsoft Edge. So for her they all appear horizontally but the last two (not separated by a different module position also appear on one row.

She said that it largely depended on screen size, how they appear so I am thinking, that my settings are not right in regards to that. I would like to be able to use multiple galleries in one module position too as I do not know how to create more.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Stephanie Yates. Reason: Picture not showing

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11066

I would really appreciate some help. This is a mess. You stating that you do not have problem viewing the gallery, does not help since my visitors and I, do not have the same experience. Please help.

Problems with Microsoft Edge 1 year 1 month ago #11069

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Stephanie Yates
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds