Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error connecting to FB Account

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 10 months ago #2253

Please see attachment for error message. I have a FB App established and have the Secret and ID numbers. When I went to set up the account in JO FB Gallery I received the error. I can click OK on that error message but it never clears. I can click on the X in the top right corner and it doesn't close. I have to close the tab.

The FB App was set up some time ago and used on your Free FB Extension, but I just purchased your new extension. I am developing this Site in a sub-directory of the public_html folder, and all my other extensions work fine.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 10 months ago #2255

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Paul Robertson
Thank you for using our products
In your Facebook application please help me config App Domain and Site URL and help me check it again
You can see guide create Facebook application in file .doc in package
Or can you send me joomla administrator and Facebook account via contact form? So we can help you install and config it
Best regards
Nach Pham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Robertson

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 10 months ago #2257

Thank you for your quick response. It is working now, with a few issues. I deleted the FB App and started over. It seems that FB wanted a new app because the site URL is not the same as I used on the old site (because I am in development stage and it is in sub-directory of public_html called CMM).

The issue I'm having now is that there are some white blocks in each Album (like I have on the old Joomla 2.5 site) where the thumbnails should be. Most thumbnails are fine, but there are some white blocks. Also, I have changed the Gallery/Settings, but the Album Title doesn't show up on the Gallery Page - see url...

creativemathandmusic.com/CMM/index.php/about-cmm/gallery

thank you for your help, ...paul

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 10 months ago #2259

Sorry, but the I solved the "white block thumbnail" problem by Unpublishing those pictures. I solved the "Album Title" issue by editing the Font colour in the css file. I will read more forum articles before I ask more questions. They are not always about my issue, but they show to solutions that help solve my issues. Thank you for a great Extension. ...paul

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 10 months ago #2260

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Paul Robertson
Great B)
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham

Error connecting to FB Account 8 years 9 months ago #2305

• Eddie
Hi I'm having an issue with errors as well.

Please help.

I keep getting this error message.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds