Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cant connect to Facebook

Cant connect to Facebook 3 years 3 weeks ago #10728

Hi the "Create Application" link in the joomla admin backend leads to a Facebook page that no longer exists.
Can you please send up to date instructions on how to integrate my facebook page albums with your extension. I am looking specifically for Facebook instructions.
You have written "First create a Facebook Application in your Facebook account, set App ID and App Secret and click Save to be able editing advanced user parameters." This is not enough detail.
I have added the app and set the id and secret I'm getting the message:
Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
The domain is added, and I went to a lot of effort to add my business details to facebook in order to verify.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cant connect to Facebook 3 years 3 weeks ago #10729

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Huw Roberts
You can see guide install and config component in file pdf in package. Or can you send me your Facebook account and joomla admin via contact form? So we can help you config it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Cant connect to Facebook 2 years 5 months ago #10855

Hi,

even with setup according to documentation this component seems no longer to work since facebook trows 500er error while trying to "Connect with facebook"

Error from fascebook:

"Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Additionally it would be nice, if there would be a documentation how to set up the Facebook App itself, not only the "Facebook Login".

Sad, that I renewed my licence here last June, but there weren't any updates for this gallery app.

I will have a look into other components.

In Frontend on www.ottos-tattoo-studio.de/galerie the error is "(#200) Provide valid app ID" whats confusing too, because I setup the correct ids.
So there must be something wrong with connecting the App in general.

Cant connect to Facebook 2 years 5 months ago #10856

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Manuel Schmidt
Can you send me screenshot the problem and can send me joomla admin and your Facebook acccount via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds