Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: where are the comments going?

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #1992

It looks like the comment is successfully going through on the website end, but its not being shared to facebook even though the box is checked. Did I miss a step in setting up somewhere?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #2003

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Ariel
In component in global settings please choose Facebook comment is URL because current facebook have updated the terms new permission. So if you want using Facebook comment photo your facebook app need confirm from Facebook
Best regards
Bach Pham

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #2008

It claims to have permission, as far as I can tell. But no posts are showing up. Is there something specific I should be looking for? Without a reference for the current Facebook developer to compare too, as far as I can tell its set up right.

Looking through other posts I found this: www.joomcore.com/forum/jo-k2-auto-facebo...book-and-update#1983 regarding one of the other plugins and noticing this Photo Gallery plugin has a file with the same name but older. Is it possible that file needs updating to compensate for the Facebook changes?

Maybe I should add it's Joomla 2.5, so maybe its just that one that needs something?
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Weatherly.

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #2026

:(
Still no luck, can't anyone help?

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #2031

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Is you want using comment Photo?
In component in global settings in tab comment please config App ID and App Secret
Best regards
Bach Pham

where are the comments going? 8 years 11 months ago #2033

It's already there. It's pulling in the photos automatically, its also got the app id and secret in settings for the comments. It acts like they are going through, but when I check facebook they aren't showing up. :( I've tried posting from different FB accounts too, just to be sure it wasn't a glitch with the account.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds