Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 11 months ago #1985

Everytime I try and connect it demands the app be reviewed.
Also it wants to connect and have all permissions for the personal account instead of the fan page.

How do I fix this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 11 months ago #1988

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Arydiel
That is permissions allow your connect to facebook in your site. and you need click okay 3 step confirm Facebook when you create account. When you connect to Facebook successfully your Facebook infomation will auto get and update in your site
You can see guide install and config in file .doc in package download
Best regards
Bach Pham

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 6 months ago #2659

i'm stuck here too. i need this badly for my site but i have no idea what the hell i'm doing on facebook and your document doesn't match their screen.

what do i need to create on facebook to do this? i created "something* but the userlist shows "1" for the username and only an empty gallery so i must have done something wrong on the facebook side.

help appreciated.

jerry

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 6 months ago #2660

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello jerry
Can you send me joomla administrator and your Facebook account via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 6 months ago #2662

i don't care about that on the joomla side but i'm a bit hesitant on facebook because it is my own and the others on the radio station site will need this done for their albums as well. i can try to move things to the page you cna only LIKE but not "add friend" and so forth, but i think i got it from the joomla side - i just have no idea what i'm creating on the facebook side.

which app? I'm guessing WWW.
then what? login to get permissions to access the albums? *THIS* is what i think i'm doing wrong on facebook.

in joomla, i have users listed for the gallery but instead of "Jerry Hayes" for me, i have a "1". when i click on albums, it's empty.

so i created something that it recognized to allow it to get through w/o error but it doesn't seem to open up what it needs on facebook.

you've got a TON of things i'd love to utilize and pay for, but i do need better documentation on how to do it so i'm not in here waiting 3-4 days to just configure a few lines. i would like to have some gallerys up by now and want this one figured out cause it does do a lot.

so - can you first tell me what i'm creating on facebook? what type of app and what is it going to do?
can you go to your facebook account and take some screenshots of how it looks *today* of what i need to do? the document seems older and again, not knowing what i'm building on FB is making it harder to figure out the differences to get this right.

appreciate the help.

jerry

Can't get past the facebook app creation HELP 8 years 6 months ago #2664

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Jerry
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds