Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: facebook events not showing still

facebook events not showing still 5 years 11 months ago #6874

• barry cox
i've read all the items but i remain unclear about why my fb events module will not display events like it used to for years prior to the fb thing a few months back...

keystone.skyrun.com - using fb events, updated with hec039a2.zip file found on another post. did not work before update, does not work with update.

destin.skyrun.com - fb SOCIAL works (but is not responsive) and that's what is displayed on there. but fb EVENTS (with hec039a2.zip) does not work. i have that module included on the page too for you even though it is blank.

let me know how to send you credentials if you need them to debug.

NOTE: i also downloaded and installed the latest version of the pro code (which doesn't have a version number on it :( but was a different size...). i installed it on destin before trying hec039a2.zip. but it didn't work.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by barry cox.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

facebook events not showing still 5 years 11 months ago #6877

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello barry cox
Today facebook have enable allow get the events from Facebook using API. Now please help me go to my site and download new version 6.0 and install in your site and get the events
You can see demo here: www.demo.joomcore.com/joomla32/index.php/jo-facebook-events-pro
Or you can send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contact form and we can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

facebook events not showing still 5 years 10 months ago #6940

• rubygirl
i cannot get any events to show - had tons of trouble getting module to connect to fb in admin but now it is all connected - etc just no events show
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds