Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Settings change after I leave the site

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 10 months ago #9911

Hi Guys,
Have this working, but there is a problem. I can get the plugin to talk to Facebook and I select the pages I want to share to.
I go and create an article and publish. But then after a while I come back to the site to create another article and the 2 check boxes that I tick to share the article on Facebook are still there, but the labels are gone. If I tick them and save the article this generates a success message from the plugin, but the Facebook pages do not show the posts.
When I check the plugin settings it appears that my account is still connected, but the pages asscoiated with the account are not available for selection.
If I log in again and generate a new token, it works again. But the problem returns as soon as I leave the site.

Can you help,
Myles
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 10 months ago #9918

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi Myles Kelly
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 8 months ago #9995

I have the same problem. Seems that the plugin doesn't save the pages to post to.

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 8 months ago #9997

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
Thank for your information!
Problem because your facebook access token have changed. and Facebook access token change when you logout your Facebook account in your browser or you change password. So please not logout facebook in your browser and check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 8 months ago #10004

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Andre Reissmann and Myles Kelly
Today we have updated new solution and again using graph api and your Facebook application when config component. In new version please help me a NOTE Very important: When you start and use this feature auto post you need set Status: In Development (See image prnt.sc/owcdtt and ) and vice versa setting Status: Live when you no run this function (See image prnt.sc/owcecu ). You need set Status: Live when you no run function auto post because all the users facebook only can see see your article your post to facebook when you set Status: Live
Now you can login in my site and download component here: joomcore.com/downloads and help me install new version and check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Settings change after I leave the site 4 years 8 months ago #10019

Hi Again,
Thanks for all this work. IT looked like everything was going well, but when I published the article I got this response:

Graph returned an error: (#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission

What do I need to do?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds