Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error when generating token

Error when generating token 5 years 2 weeks ago #9745

Hi,

I have followed the instructions to create a Facebook App from here: http://www.joomcore.com/news-updates/item/114-creating-an-facebook-application.

But in Joomla Admin I am not able to generate a token, this is the error I get (NOTE: I have hidden the email address with XXX's!):
{"error_code":101,"error_msg":"Invalid application ID. (101)","request_args":[{"key":"credentials_type","value":"password"},{"key":"email","value":"XXXXX\XXXXXX.com"},{"key":"format","value":"JSON"},{"key":"generate_machine_id","value":"1"},{"key":"generate_session_cookies","value":"1"},{"key":"locale","value":"en_US"},{"key":"method","value":"auth.login"},{"key":"password","value":"--sanitized--"},{"key":"return_ssl_resources","value":"0"},{"key":"v","value":"1.0"},{"key":"sig","value":"8235224bf39780dc2a028718730066b9"}],"error_subcode":0}

How do I fix this please?

Kind regards
Claire :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error when generating token 5 years 1 week ago #9746

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Claire Haas
In my component please use facebook API Key and API secrec in tab Settings is
Facebook API Key : 882a8490361da98702bf97a021ddc14d
Facebook API Secrec: 62f8ce9f74b12f84c123cc23437a4a32
and help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham

Error when generating token 5 years 1 week ago #9747

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply.

Using the API Key & Secret in your message I get a different error:

{"error_code":405,"error_msg":"User must verify their account on www.facebook.com (405)","error_data":"{\"machine_id\":\"Ag2-XJT7zrjqwmrsiW_zutE3\",\"error_title\":\"Account Temporarily Unavailable\",\"error_message\":\"Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging in from a mobile or web browser.\"}","request_args":[{"key":"api_key","value":"882a8490361da98702bf97a021ddc14d"},{"key":"credentials_type","value":"password"},{"key":"email","value":"janerx90\u0040aol.com"},{"key":"format","value":"JSON"},{"key":"generate_machine_id","value":"1"},{"key":"generate_session_cookies","value":"1"},{"key":"locale","value":"en_US"},{"key":"method","value":"auth.login"},{"key":"password","value":"--sanitized--"},{"key":"return_ssl_resources","value":"0"},{"key":"v","value":"1.0"},{"key":"sig","value":"3ac20fd26a63e69752959a95a5109caa"}]}

Error when generating token 5 years 1 week ago #9748

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
Please help me go to your Facebook account and verify your login and help me check it (User must verify their account on www.facebook.com)
Or can you send me teamview and they can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Error when generating token 5 years 1 week ago #9749

Hi,

Please can we do TeamViewer because nothing asks me to verify the Facebook account and I am logged in while doing this.

What time are you available please? And what time zone are you in? I am in Greece, the time is 15.25 here now. I see from your replies that your working time is during my night time, this is ok because I work online at night (and be lazy in the day hehehe!). Please tell me the earliest you will be available.

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards
Claire :cheer:

Error when generating token 5 years 1 week ago #9750

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
Now you can send me ID and pass teamview via contact form and they can check and help you now
Best regards
Bach Pham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds