Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Customer's Questions

TOPIC: No Order Email After Payment

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3195

Same problem here - paid and no order confirmation nor a rely to my request to change order item (mixed up the products).
I use many scripts vendors for my customers and usually Online delivery is instant. At least an automated order confirmation.
Since the problem seems to be a regular / permanent one I suggest that Bach Pham should change his order system asap - stuff like this only makes people angry and suspicious. Nothing you want in a world of online reviews an comments. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3196

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Renate Kehse wrote:
Same problem here - paid and no order confirmation nor a rely to my request to change order item (mixed up the products).
I use many scripts vendors for my customers and usually Online delivery is instant. At least an automated order confirmation.
Since the problem seems to be a regular / permanent one I suggest that Bach Pham should change his order system asap - stuff like this only makes people angry and suspicious. Nothing you want in a world of online reviews an comments. :(
Hello Renate
We try send product to your email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but can not sending. I think is wrong email address. PLease help me check it again. Or can you send me other email address? So we can send product for you
Best regards
Bach Pham

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3198

all good now - not sure what caused the delay and email errors, but I received the product and thank Bach Pham for the effort. It might a good idea to send customers an automated response like ' Thank You, we received your order and will process it as soon as possible', this is better than nothing and people like me wouldn't jump straight to the forum. Again Thank You

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3200

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Renate Kehse
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3214

Same problem with me - order completed - no answer neither automatic response nor personal mail. in the sidebar it says: you can find the download in your order. but in the order history there is no download-link.
Where can I get my paid module?

No Order Email After Payment 8 years 2 months ago #3215

• Super User
  • Administrator
Jochen Arold wrote:
Same problem with me - order completed - no answer neither automatic response nor personal mail. in the sidebar it says: you can find the download in your order. but in the order history there is no download-link.
Where can I get my paid module?

Hello Jochen Arold
Thank you for using our product.
We have checked and problem because have problem when send product for you.
DNS Error: 105187443 DNS type 'mx' lookup of iomiron.de responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: iomiron.de
Please help me check email address again or can you send me other email? So we can send product for you
Best regards
Bach Pham
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Super User.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds