Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Customer's Questions

TOPIC: Installation failed

Installation failed 5 years 11 months ago #6789

Hi there !

i juste tried to install JO Facebook Events Pro on my Joomla page but i got an issue at the end when i have to connect myself to Fbook via the Module.

When i click on "Login with Fbook", Fbook charge on my account but i only got an blank page with this error message : Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_managed_groups, user_photos, user_videos, publish_actions, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Can you help me ?

Thanks for reading !

Math
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation failed 5 years 11 months ago #6790

I tried to search a little and what i found is that maybe new rules on facebook apps made this plugin pref obsolet.... :( I dont know anything in programation or internet dev so i hope Joomcore will help me ( or i'll have to ask my money back if the app in not functional :S :unsure: )

Installation failed 5 years 11 months ago #6791

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Facebook have updated to Graph API 3.0 but current Facebook no support get the events using API so in this time we have develop a new module JO Facebook Social replace for module JO Facebook Events and JO Facebook Events Pro allow you get your Facebook events and shown in your site in the time Facebook fix the problems. You can download and install module in package (In package you download we have include this module). If you want get your Facebook events in module config in " Page Tabs" please help me set "Events"
You can see demo here: www.demo.joomcore.com/joomla32/index.php/jo-facebook-events-pro
Or you can send me joomla admin? So we can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vernet Mathieu

Installation failed 5 years 11 months ago #6792

Goodmorning !

Thank you for your quick answer ! Using the mod Ju Fbook social, it work perfectly !
Really simple to use it's really great Thanks you !

PS: as an advice : During the creation af the application on Fbook, Fbook annoyed me asking me 2 things you didnt mentioned in your (good) instalation notice. I put the solutions heree to help peoples as you did 4 me.

- 1) Fbook ask always an privacy policy URL : if you dont have, use your contact page url ( yoursite.com/contact.php ) .. It take me a while to find this soluce

- 2) your Valid Oauth redirect URLs have to be secured. The url have to be " Https" an not "Http". Just ask your provider to secure your website or page. Then, do as it's written on the module notice and it will work fine.

Have a nice day !

Mathieu

Installation failed 5 years 11 months ago #6793

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
Great, Thank you for using our products and have a nice day
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds