Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO WhatsApp Chat Box

TOPIC: Problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box...

Problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box... 4 years 11 months ago #9834

Hello, good night. 1) I have the following problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box, in Joomla 3.x. On the mobile devices, at the bottom of my website, I use the module addthis.com, to make the sharing of the different pages ... The problem is that the module jo-whatsapp-chat-box, instead to look a little higher up, you see exactly at the bottom of the page, so a part of the module, dode must write the message, is covered by the addthis.com module. I need to be able to upload the jo-whatsapp-chat-box module, some pixels higher. How do I do it?
* Attached images of the problem.
2) I have noticed that the smile present in the lower message bar of the module does not work, it does not open. Any solution?

Best regards, thanks
René
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box... 4 years 11 months ago #9835

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
1) Please help me find and open file modules/mod_jo_whatsapp_chat_box/assets/qlwapp.min.css and search and change ( bottom: 0px; to bottom: 50px; )
#qlwapp .qlwapp-box {
padding-bottom: 56px;
position: fixed;
top: auto;
bottom: 0px;
left: 0;
right: 0;
z-index: 99999;
box-shadow: 0 5px 40px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

To
#qlwapp .qlwapp-box {
padding-bottom: 56px;
position: fixed;
top: auto;
bottom: 50px;
left: 0;
right: 0;
z-index: 99999;
box-shadow: 0 5px 40px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

2) Current it is icon demo and we will add this feature in new version
Best regards
Bach Pham

Problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box... 4 years 11 months ago #9837

Hi Mr. Bach Pham, thank you for you answer. I made the suggested change and it works fine, adding "50px", only that it works well with the phone in a vertical position. If I put the phone in horizontal position, it does not work well, then, it goes very up and can not be seen, preventing full functionality. This happens with Android, that with IOS, than with Windows Mobile. Is there a way to solve it?

Regards, thank you
René

Problem with the module: jo-whatsapp-chat-box... 4 years 11 months ago #9839

Hi, thank you for you answer. I agree with you. How can I hide the button?, (only for the phone in horizontal position). Because in vertical position it works very well.

Best regards, thanks
Michael

*Hi
i think with If I put the phone in horizontal position and solution for this problem is hidden button because the height of phone can not show box
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds