Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Facebook Events Pro

TOPIC: Events from fan pages ?

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1935

Hello,

I created an facebook app and entered the data in the module. So far so good. But now I can only select my personal page or some groups as source for the events, but no fanpages. They simply doesn't appear in the dropdown field.

I get this warning two times in the admin area of the module:

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set [...]

Any ideas ? :)

best regards

Andy Steinhauf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1936

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Andy Steinhauf
I think you not see your Facebook fan page or Facebook groups page because facebook access token is changed. Now in module config please click button "Login with Facebook" and check it again
Note you only using a facebook application in a site in a extension
And is problem CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION please find and open file: modules/mod_jo_facebookevents_pro/elements/loginfb.php go to line 191 and file
modules/mod_jo_facebookevents_pro/helper.php go to line 47
in function file_get_contents_curl($url) please help me delete this line
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
Or you can send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can help you.
Best regards
Bach Pham

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1938

Hello,

thanks a lot for your quick response. I will edit the php file as you suggested. But I think, you misunderstood my problem a little bit: I see my personal page and the groups in the list, I only not see fanpages...

best regards

Andy

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1940

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Andy
If you not see your facebook fan page, i think you have miss a step confirm facebook. Note when you click button login with facebook you need click okay 3 step confirm facebook. You can see in file attachment below or you can see in file guide in package download
Now:
- in your facebook account in managers applications you need remove your application: www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- In module config please click button login with facebook again and note you need click okay 3 step confirm facebook
Or you can send me joomla administrator and your facebook account? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Super User.

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1942

Hello,

OK, I see. I clicked at the first step on cancel, so the other steps were not shown. I got the same error regarding curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, false); in frontend, but I fixed it by set it to false in helper.php on line 46.

One error is left. On the website I see now the following error:

Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/htdocs/w00e4b2f/eurocamp-j34/modules/mod_jo_facebookevents_pro/tmpl/default.php on line 46

best regards

Andy

Events from fan pages ? 9 years 3 weeks ago #1943

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Andy
You need click Okay 3 step confirm Facebook and can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? We will help you check the problem
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds