Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Joomcore forum!
News & Update from Joomcore Team!

TOPIC: Bad instructions - Joo auto facebook

Bad instructions - Joo auto facebook 3 years 2 months ago #10658

I can't use the jooauto facebook plugin because I don't know what to do with it.
You want an Application Id, but I don't know which application you mean. Which application is it? What application should I set up on Facebook? Which? I don't know what you mean. Your link in the instructions for this application is not functional, no application can be accessed. I don't know what application to use there. Where can I get it, where should I set it up?

This cannot be understood from the instructions. I do not know what to do. Where should I get the ID and secret? I'm sending a picture of the error in the manual, so the link is not correct, there is no proper application.

This is useless when I have to set something up and I don't know where to find it.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bad instructions - Joo auto facebook 3 years 2 months ago #10659

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Nataša Řezníčková
Sorry for this problem. Problem because Facebook have updated link. Now you can go to site developers.facebook.com/apps/ and create Facebook application. You can see image prnt.sc/109tjtu
Or can you send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contact form and we will help you install and config it
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds