Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Joomcore forum!
News & Update from Joomcore Team!

TOPIC: jo HikaShop auto facebook

jo HikaShop auto facebook 4 years 11 months ago #9770

• ambrogio
good morning,
after downloading and installing your sftware to connect the site to facebook, I found the following problems:
1) if I don't check the facebook profile installed I can't save a new article because the error returns (error "cannot decode raw data (nsurleerrordomain: -1015))
2) yes account - post manager On facebook, every article published has errors like this: (Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.vaporup.it/home/ administrator / components / com_joautofacebook / views / accounts / tmpl / facebookpost.php on line 87

Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.vaporup.it/home/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/accounts/tmpl/facebookpost.php on line 89

Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.vaporup.it/home/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/accounts/tmpl/facebookpost.php on line 92)

you can help me recover
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

jo HikaShop auto facebook 4 years 11 months ago #9780

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello ambrogio
We have checked and fixed all the problem and now i think it work fine. you can check it
Thank you for using our product
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds