Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Joomcore forum!
News & Update from Joomcore Team!

TOPIC: JO Social AutoPublish: Need to post to a Page!

JO Social AutoPublish: Need to post to a Page! 9 years 2 months ago #1743

• Julian
Dear JoomCore Support

I saw your post here. I cannot understand this.
joomcore.com/forum/jo-auto-facebook/335-...acebook-fanpage#1600

You seem to make things very confusing, my friend.

I bought your extension with the assumption that it can publish to a Page. Facebook makes a CLEAR distinction between a personal profile and a Page. A Page is different... it means for business. :
www.facebook.com/help/175644189234902

It seems that is not happening. Based on what you have claimed, I have assumed that your application can indeed post to a Page.
I am embarrased to tell this to my client who is actually expecting this to happen. You have caused me some serious trouble.

Can you please assist? I need this functionality, that is: to post to a Page, not my profile or any of my groups.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JO Social AutoPublish: Need to post to a Page! 9 years 2 months ago #1746

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Jlilio
Sorry for delay feedback. We have holiday is Lunar New Year
My component allow you posted the articles to facebook personal, facebook fan page, and facebook groups
#1: problem in topic joomcore.com/forum/jo-auto-facebook/335-...acebook-fanpage#1600 because facebook not support create application in facebook fanpage. So you need create your facebook application in facebook personal and it is admin of this facebook fan page (facebook fan page you want posted the articles)
You can see guide create your facebook application in file guide in package download
Or you can send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can help you check and config it
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds