Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: this does not let the app post to Facebook. advise

this does not let the app post to Facebook. advise 9 years 10 months ago #705

Hi, I purchased the app and followed configuration but when I connect I am presented with a page " The following permissions have not been approved for use: user_groups, read_stream, manage_pages and publish_actions.
If you make your app public, they will not be shown to people using your app"This does not let the app post to Facebook." Please see screenshot and advise his does not let the app post to Facebook.
h5d434a9.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.

this does not let the app post to Facebook. advise 9 years 10 months ago #706

Hi, I was wondering how do I configure my apps to auto-post from frontend submission of items by users

this does not let the app post to Facebook. advise 9 years 10 months ago #707

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi, I purchased the app and followed configuration but when I connect I am presented with a page " The following permissions have not been approved for use: user_groups, read_stream, manage_pages and publish_actions.
If you make your app public, they will not be shown to people using your app"This does not let the app post to Facebook." Please see screenshot and advise his does not let the app post to Facebook.
Hi
Problem because facebook dev are updating to version 4 and after the facebook dev update successfully version we will update extension and update free for you.
Now you click Ok and switch to next step
I was wondering how do I configure my apps to auto-post from frontend submission of items by users
Hi can you send me site url and a account can login in the frontend via contact form? So we can check it but you need pay the fee for this custom
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds