Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Social Content Locker for ZOO
  • Page:

TOPIC: create twitter buttons fail

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3009

hi i have this error messagge:

Unable to create the button (twitter-tweet). Please make sure that nothing blocks loading of social scripts in your browser. Some browser extentions (Avast, PrivDog, AdBlock etc.) can cause this issue. Turn them off and try again.

it's only in the twitter buttons... the others work, fail in all navigators...

A question, only work in content body position, not work if you use in any position like right menu position, have another extension for this?

another question, in languages, i copy the english folder and change to es-ES... but im not sure about changing the content of .ini

i have the error in www.yupipark.es

my personal web: www.hammersat.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3010

investigating i see that i buy extension for zoo... i no use zoo but work whit normal joomla articles... so, i use too k2, maybe the multilanguage work on zoo languages?... if is the case, some option to change my buy from zoo to k2 option?

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3011

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Erik Bolaños
Can you send me URL have using my plugin? So we can check the error and we have check and you have buy JO Social Content Locker and this plugin using for joomla content. If you want using in k2 page you need buy JO K2 Social Content locker here joomcore.com/commercial-extensions/plugi...ocial-content-locker
And in today we will develop a module allow you config in any position in site.
and if you want use multiple language you need translate text in file .ini in folder es-ES and enable use multiple in plugin config
Best regards
Bach Pham

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3015

hi! i'm using in www.yupipark.es/index.php/en/wifi-password, the clients of the park can see the wifi key if share or like in facebook, but tweeter have the error that coment...

ok i just buy ZOO version, (this is working with joomla content) i not see was diferent versions, i buy the first i see... for this reason a ask if it's posble change for k2 version or i need pay again.

I know, normaly multilanguages work about .ini, but my question is, inside the module have a en-GB folder, is this file or i need create files in principal joomla languages? because if i active multilanguage i only see the strings and no messages, in english see only strings too if it is activate, if not activate i can see normal message. My question is, it is because i no translate all content or it is a fail?

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3030

up

create twitter buttons fail 8 years 3 months ago #3037

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Erik Bolaños
Very sorry for delay feedback
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check it and fixed the problem
Best regards
Bach Pham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds