Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Responsive Video Gallery YouTube and Vimeo

TOPIC: New installation not Working

New installation not Working 6 years 5 months ago #6121

Hi,

I just bought the JO Responsive Video Gallery YouTube & Vimeo, addedmy YouTube API Key, added header channel link in the 'YouTube Channel URL to display Header' and added YouTube video channel to 'video sources' and selected 'YouTube Channel Uploads'. However, it displayed Disney channel header and nothing in the video panel (says Loading HD... but nothing displays). why is that?

I use joomla 3.8.1 and Helix Framework 2.3

The YouTube Client ID and Vimeo Access Token are the default values. I just put my API key.

Please help.

thank you
Henok
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New installation not Working 6 years 5 months ago #6124

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Henok
1) You can use my Youtobe API key default and in module config tab "Video Sources Setting" you can see set up in photo prntscr.com/gw4p28 and please help me set URL video is www.youtube.com/channel/UClE5X8V_7GJykqzYDARQjwg
2) If you want hide header you can go to tab hidding and config it
Or can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check and help you install in your site
Best regards
Bach Pham

New installation not Working 6 years 5 months ago #6128

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

1. so I have hidden the header, tnx.

2. So I added 6 videos (tabs) but the arrangement is messed up. the order should be 2 channels, 2 playlists then 2 users but it rearranges user with the playlist. now user comes first. playlist should come first. why is that?

3. so as I said I added 2 YouTube channel, 2 Playlists and 2 YouTube User links (6 tabs total) but only videos in the playlist work. no videos in channels and user. why is that?

the url is www.ethiowood.com

thank you
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds