Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery

TOPIC: Customize Class View to Remove Subtitle, Link, etc

Customize Class View to Remove Subtitle, Link, etc 6 years 7 months ago #5928

Hello,

I purchased your Responsive Instagram Photo Gallery and am currently testing it on a test site so that I can replace my current instagram module I use on my live site.

I am very happy with the speed that it loads, but in order for me to use it as a replacement, I need to modify three things (or see if it's possible).

1) I need to get rid of all subtitle information and remove the clickable link. I just want all the photos to display in the same size, without any other information. I have done some css styling, but all of the subtitle information and everything is in the .js file.

2) I would like the photo caption to be the title of the photo so it shows on Mouseover. I have added a screenshot to show what this looks like on my live-site. Other than the image, this is all I need.

3) If possible, I need the photos to load as 240 px, or if not, as 320 px, but no larger. Is there a way of doing this?

Please let me know if you can point me in the right direction. I'd love to use your plugin as a replacement!

Thank you!!
Bryan
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customize Class View to Remove Subtitle, Link, etc 6 years 7 months ago #5929

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Bryan Gold
Can you send me joomla admin via contact from? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds