Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ATTENTION! JO K2 Social Content Locker NOT WORKING

ATTENTION! JO K2 Social Content Locker NOT WORKING 8 years 1 month ago #3125

I just bought the JO K2 Social Content Locker and installed it on my website (you can see the test here ON THE SUMMARY website- but I just realized that the stuff does not really lock the hidden content.
As soon as you click the share/like button, the hidden content appears/unlocks even without the visitor actually sharing the content on Facebook or twitter. So the person can easily access the hidden content without actually sharing the content. This defeats the primary purpose.

Please what can be done about this because I cannot afford to release my content without the visitor sharing/liking the page
Please Admin I need a response ASAP. Thank you

2nd QUESTION

Please I do not understand this code

{josociallocker socialurl=''joomcore.com''} Content {/josociallocker}

Please Explain - why should I insert my website url instead of just using the standard code like this {josociallocker} Content {/josociallocker}
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Smart Okpi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ATTENTION! JO K2 Social Content Locker NOT WORKING 8 years 1 month ago #3126

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Smart Okpi
Thank you for using our products
We have checked Facebook share and it work fine. Please check again. We will check problem in twitter button. Problem because twitter button updated to new version and have change
In code
{josociallocker socialurl="joomcore.com"} Content {/josociallocker} using when you want custom a URL for the buttons and not use current URL
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds