Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO K2 Slideshow

TOPIC: Alignment issues when two lines in item title

Alignment issues when two lines in item title 8 years 7 months ago #2438

Hi
Installed the module. Up and running in less than 15 minutes. Nice looking and thanks for the free awesome module. I only have one issue. My item titles are normally big and goes to 2-3 lines in overlay. The second line of the title does not get aligned with the first line and goes to the extreme left which does not look good. Is there any work around....?
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Alignment issues when two lines in item title 8 years 7 months ago #2439

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Can you send me url your site? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Alignment issues when two lines in item title 8 years 7 months ago #2445

Hello
Thanks for your response...How do I send link to you...? I do not want to give it in the public forum...PLs advise
Apart from above I am getting lot of error on the page like -

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/mod_jo_k2_slideshow.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method modJoK2SliderShow::getList() should not be called statically in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/mod_jo_k2_slideshow.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php on line 21

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php on line 32

I am on php 5.4. Any suggestion...?

Alignment issues when two lines in item title 8 years 7 months ago #2450

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
You can send me link your site via contact form and we will check it
and fixed problem:
in file: modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/mod_jo_k2_slideshow.php on line 22 please help me changed to (add @ before line)
$list = @modJoK2SliderShow::getList($params);
and in file:
modules/mod_jo_k2_slideshow/mod_jo_k2_slideshow.php and in mod_jo_k2_slideshow/helper.php in line 14, 21,25 , 28, 30, 32 please help me delete ta "&" before the line
Ex:
$doc = Jfactory::getDocument();
$mainframe = JFactory::getApplication();
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds