Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO K2 Slideshow
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eternal Loading

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #703

• Cristo
Dear support team,

I just installed your extension in my brand new webpage. I have to admit it seems an awesome one, so I would be glad if you could help me!

The problem I found is that the module seems to be loading something, while there is a spinning ball in the middle. For sure something is wrong, but I can't figure out what. No images are charged, no K2 items... anything. Just this spinning ball all time. Is this a reported error?

Thanks for your attention. My webpage is this

Best,

Christian

EDIT: I noticed that this problem only appears in my Home page... Does it even make sense? The other pages reproduce the slideshow perfectly...
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Cristo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #704

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi Christian
Please disable load jQuery in module config or can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So i can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #708

• Cristo
Thanks for your quick answer. I did what you suggested, I disabled "Load jQuery" from the module configuration. Nevertheless, it still fails in loading it at the Home... In the other pages it works well.
I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to share the backend of the webpage, but I could do any screenshot you feel necessary.

Thanks for your help,
Best,

Christian

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #710

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
I think problem because conflict with module (news) in right module video, Please disable and check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #711

• Cristo
Thanks for your help,

I was unsure about the module you were referring to, so I disabled the one on the right... The problem seems to persist. I have noticed that it does not work when you are registered user neither...

Any suggestions?
Best regards,

Christian

EDIT: I figured out the module giving incompatibility.... But I don't want to keep it disabled all time! What can I do?

Eternal Loading 9 years 10 months ago #717

• Cristo
I would like to note down that it seems that the incompatibility goes along with K2 component. Am I right? Once you get registered as K2 User, the module stops working in almost all the pages... It also happens in the registration forms or other K2 modules.

Is there any solution for this? I mean, this slideshow module is supposed to be working along K2.

Best regards,

Christian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds