Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Image Sizing and Fancybox Preview

Image Sizing and Fancybox Preview 9 years 8 months ago #1081

• iLaria b
My original K2 article image is sized at 940 X 551 pixels. When I click to enlarge the lightbox (fancy box)the image is only enlarged to 428 X 551. The images also cropped within the scroller.

1) How can I get the lightbox (fancy box) to enlarge my picture to its original size?

2) What are the ideal pixel dimensions (or proportions of pixel dimensions)for the image to display uncropped and properly within the scroller?

n.b.: I am using the "gray" skin and have sent my "Resize image width" to 940 and my "Resize image height" to 551

3) also how do I remove the link to the article and just have the magnifier?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Image Sizing and Fancybox Preview 9 years 8 months ago #1082

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Thank you for using our products.
#1: Find and open file: modules/mod_jo_k2_responsive_slider/helper.php go to line 296 and change file name M.jpg To XL.jpg
if (JFile::exists(JPATH_SITE.'/media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_XL.jpg')){
$item->imageMedium = JURI::root().'media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_XL.jpg';

#2: You need see option config "Media max image height" (The Responsive levels (4 level!) are the following (the size of the Surrounding container and not the Browser !!!!): >980px, 768px-980px, 420px - 768px, <420px.<br/>- 320,200,160,120 will set the max-height to 320px , 200px, 160px or to 120px depending on the surrounding container width).

hcf60f3a.png

#3: find and open file: modules/mod_jo_k2_responsive_slider/tmpl/grey.php go to line 48 and delete line
<a href="<?php echo $item->link?>"><div class="linkicon notalone"><i class="sb-icon-link"></i></div></a>

Best regards
Bach Pham
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Super User.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds