Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warning: Division by zero and No Image

Warning: Division by zero and No Image 10 years 1 week ago #558

Purchased this Module with great Expectation: But showing error

Warning: Division by zero in /home/evarthak/public_html/modules/mod_jo_k2_responsive_scroller/lib/resize-class.php on line 335

And Image thumbs are not displaying. (please see attached)

PHP Version 5.4.26
Web Server Apache/2.2.27
WebServer to PHP Interface
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable [ Ember ] 6-March-2014 14:30 GMT

Expecting Some Help and thanks
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warning: Division by zero and No Image 10 years 1 week ago #559

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi
Find and open file: modules/mod_jo_k2_responsive_scroller/helper.php
Go to line 294->309 and changed
if (JFile::exists(JPATH_SITE.'/media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg'))
{
$item->imageMedium = JURI::root().'media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg';
$resizeObj = new resize($item->imageMedium);
$resizeObj -> resizeImage($params->get('thumbwidth'), $params->get('thumbheight'), 'crop');
$resizeObj -> saveImage($destination.'/jo_k2_responsive_scroller/'.'p'.$params->get('thumbwidth').'x'.$params->get('thumbheight').'/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg', 100);
$item->image_thumb = JURI::root().'images/jo_k2_responsive_scroller/'.'p'.$params->get('thumbwidth').'x'.$params->get('thumbheight').'/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg';
}elseif (!empty($matches[1][0])) {
$item->imageMedium = $matches[1][0];
$resizeObj = new resize($matches[1][0]);
$resizeObj -> resizeImage($params->get('thumbwidth'), $params->get('thumbheight'), 'crop');
$resizeObj -> saveImage($destination.'/jo_k2_responsive_scroller/'.'p'.$params->get('thumbwidth').'x'.$params->get('thumbheight').'/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg', 100);
$item->image_thumb = JURI::root().'images/jo_k2_responsive_scroller/'.'p'.$params->get('thumbwidth').'x'.$params->get('thumbheight').'/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg';
}else{
$item->image_thumb = '';
}
To
if (JFile::exists(JPATH_SITE.'/media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg'))
{
$item->imageMedium = JURI::root().'media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg';
$item->image_thumb = JURI::root().'media/k2/items/cache/'.md5("Image".$item->id).'_M.jpg';
}elseif (!empty($matches[1][0])) {
$item->imageMedium = $matches[1][0];
$item->image_thumb = $matches[1][0];
}else{
$item->image_thumb = '';
}
Or can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So i can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Warning: Division by zero and No Image 10 years 1 week ago #560

After following your instructions, I could get the module worked. Still facing problem with thumbnail. Image Height not getting resized. I fixed width 195px and height 120px but height resize not working.

Is there any solution?.

Also find a conflict with UniteCMS' Revolution Responsive Slider.

Thank you for the quick response. I send Joomla Administrator details using Contact Form.

Thanks again.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Jeena Rajeev. Reason: I could do some modification meanwhile

Warning: Division by zero and No Image 10 years 1 week ago #561

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Jeena
We have changed and fixed the problem in your site and now it work fine. Can you check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds