Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: installation error

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2734

By activating the plugin K2 Auto JO completely blocked Facebook joomla receive this error:

1146 Table 'yv1c8jej_joom777.4as_joat_postmanager' does not exist SQL = SELECT * FROM WHERE 4as_joat_postmanager content_type = "k2" AND state = 1

Please instruct a solution

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2739

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Francisco Cabañas Enriquez
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check it. Or i think you have install wrong version. Please help me uninstall version you have install in your site and install again and check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2752

I installed components again restored copy of Joomla cms.

This time I followed the instructions in the text document that was attached to the zip
This time I managed to enable the plugin smoothly and without error that you indicated above.

I think I have it connected properly with the Facebook app, but I could not try it out now because several errors:

Upon entering Accounts:

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/accounts/view.html.php on line 104

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/accounts/view.html.php on line 105

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/accounts/view.html.php on line 110

In Manager articles posted:

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/postmanager/view.html.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/postmanager/view.html.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/views/postmanager/view.html.php on line 43

When you open an item k2:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/helpers/joautofacebook.php on line 106

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/helpers/joautofacebook.php on line 108

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/helpers/joautofacebook.php on line 110

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yv1c8jej/public_html/administrator/components/com_joautofacebook/helpers/joautofacebook.php on line 123

h046f095.jpg

hc45cda5.jpg

hd66b20d.jpg

Joomla version is 3.4.5 and the package is installed pkg_jok2autofacebook_jl3.x.zip
I send photos from mistakes.

Regards
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Francisco Cabañas Enriquez.

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2753

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Francisco Cabañas Enriquez
Thank for your information!
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2754

I've already sent the Super via contact form.

Regards

installation error 8 years 5 months ago #2755

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Francisco Cabañas
Thank for your information
We have get it but Joomla account is not work. Please help me check it again
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds