Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if manager fanpage retires?

What if manager fanpage retires? 8 years 2 months ago #3241

What happens is one is assigned as a manager to a Facebook fan page but discontinues doing that. Are the pictures then still visible on the website?

Thanks,

Sander
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if manager fanpage retires? 8 years 2 months ago #3242

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Sander
I do not understand? You can explain it?
Facebook Graph API only support get the image if you is admin or manager of Facebook page. If you not is admin or manager of Facebook you cannot get the images
Best regards
Bach Pham

What if manager fanpage retires? 8 years 2 months ago #3243

I mean to ask what happens if you quit being admin/manager? You need to be admin/manager in order to make the connection, but will the pictures still appear after you quit being admin or leave Facebook

Another question: since installing your component Facebook Comments Plugin appears. How can that be deleted?

What if manager fanpage retires? 8 years 2 months ago #3244

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Sander
if you is admin/manager it work but when you not is admin/manager of Facebook page then Facebook will automatic change your access token and have error because component is automatic get the albums and image and when you leave Facebook (no is admin or manage) you can not get the images and this will error
And if you want disable facebook comment you can disable it in global settings in component
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds