Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 6 years 1 week ago #6693

I have the Facebook Gallery Component installed on a Joomla 3.8.7 website, on the front end of the site I am receiving an error message

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jhdesignserver/public_html/fridaycruisenight/components/com_jofacebookgallery/models/category.php on line 124".

I did download the component again today and installed it (in case what I had was outdated.) I cleared the Site Cache and Administrator Cache on the back end. What could be causing the issue? Nothing has changed on my site, I'm assuming something with Facebook may be causing the issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 6 years 1 week ago #6695

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Facebook is facing trouble for Cambridge Analytica Scandal. They are working on some changes in their back end. That’s why some feature of API is paused for temporary. developers.facebook.com/status/issues/205942813488872/ , So we have to wait until Facebook resolve the issue and we will updated my component after Facebook fixed this problem and will send new version for you
Current it can only get album from Facebook personal page
Best regards
Bach Pham

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 6 years 5 days ago #6730

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello John Hanna
Today Facebook have fixed this problem and now you can get the albums in your Facebook page and shown it in your site. You can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds