Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: loading events wipes out youtube

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3820

www.renegaderadio.net

i LOVE the way this looks, but it sent (2) different video modules into spinbo.

i had one that was simply a module that shows our youtube channel on the right and it just spinned but never gave me video.

i had another module that was a "showcase" per se and it showed a video and a menu to the right, like the blog showcase for example. it simply quit showing any videos or anything at all.

any particular reason for this?

fyi - the "channel" started working but the other will still not show any videos. i'll keep playing but something on the page isn't getting along. :)
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by JERRY HAYES.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3824

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Jerry
We do not understand. Can you send me screenshot the problem? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Super User.

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3827

i can - but in order to do that i have to turn the module back on and it's empty - looking strange. so best i can do is i put the module back.

www.renegaderadio.net - bottom module - you'll see from the txt on the title showing that's it's under construction. :)

i put the module as it's supposed to look under HOME > TEST PAGE. i had a test copy of the audio player on the test page and i had to turn it off in order for you to see the full module, so there's something conflicting between the 2. this is the VINA YOUTUBE VIDEO GALLERY.

however - it's not just VINA - if you look on the HOME page, RENEGADE CHANNEL usually just spins and never shows up the video.

Also - on the test page, when i turned off this audio player, the VINA TEST player started working on the TEST page, otherwise you get a thin line under VINA test page and it doesn't work.

i'll leave it set up like this for a few days because it's at the bottom of the page and explained on the module for readers, but lets you see what's going on also.

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3828

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello JERRY
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3832

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Jerry
We have config again module and i think now it work fine. Please help me check it again
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham

loading events wipes out youtube 7 years 8 months ago #3833

yep! seems to be working. can you let me know what i wasn't doing, or you needed to do, to get the videos back? i'd like to "learn" and not bother you if it happens again. :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds