Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: errors and configuration problems

errors and configuration problems 8 years 1 month ago #3218

Hi,
I'm trying to use you extension on a test site in localhost but I have some problems.

First of all when I open the module I got these error messages:

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\loginfb.php on line 25

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\loginfb.php on line 102

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\loginfb.php on line 132

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\color.php on line 25

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\color.php on line 25

Next issue:
I've been able to log in on the facebook but when I check on my website page I have this error:

Notice: Undefined index: end_time in C:\wamp\www\plessi2\modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\tmpl\default.php on line 62

Thanks
Paolo
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Paolo Bellini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

errors and configuration problems 8 years 1 month ago #3221

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Paolo
Can you send me upload your site to server and semd me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can help you
Or
Please help me find and open file:
modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\loginfb.php go to line 25, 102, 132 and change to (remove tag &)
$db=JFactory::getDBO();

modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\elements\color.php go to line 25 and change to (remove tag &)
$document = JFactory::getDocument();

modules\mod_jo_facebookevents\tmpl\default.php go to line 62 and add tag @ before line
if(@$fbevent["end_time"] !=""){

Best regards
Bach Pham

errors and configuration problems 8 years 1 month ago #3231

Thank you so much...everything is ok now!

Paolo

errors and configuration problems 8 years 1 month ago #3232

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Paolo
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds