Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facebook domain and return URI errors

Facebook domain and return URI errors 6 years 2 weeks ago #6655

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Metropower Website
We have checked and in module Facebook Social not support get Events from Facebook groups page. So i think we need wait Facebook fix trouble for Cambridge and after Facebook fixed this problem we will updated module JO Facebook Events Pro and send it for you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Facebook domain and return URI errors 5 years 11 months ago #6833

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello Metropower
Today facebook have enable allow get the events from Facebook using API. Now please help me go to my site and download new version 6.0 and install in your site and get the events
You can see demo here: www.demo.joomcore.com/joomla32/index.php/jo-facebook-events-pro
:) :)
Best regards
Bach Pham

Facebook domain and return URI errors 5 years 11 months ago #6912

Hi I've installed the new version 6.0 but not able to retrieve events at present.

Have also noticed this in Facebook developer pages, which permissions do I need to retain for the new version of the plugin?
App Review submission required by August 1, 2018 to retain access to Facebook Platform APIs
The Facebook App Review process and API permissions model have been updated. Learn more.
In order to maintain your current API access, your app will need to be submitted for review by August 1, 2018. If your app is not submitted for review by this date, you will lose access to the following permissions and features:
user_friends
user_link
user_gender
user_age_range
Please review the FAQ to ensure you request the correct permissions and features with your app review submission, and click on the relevant items in the list above to start the process.
If your app does not require the use of these permissions and features, no review is required, and no further action needs to be taken on your part.
For selected permissions and features, the app may also be required to be associated with a verified business, to complete App Review.

Facebook domain and return URI errors 5 years 11 months ago #6913

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
You can skipping the message and not need submission review your Facebook app because you is admin of your Facebook application
Now you can create a new Facebook application and config in your site. You can see guide install and config in file pdf in package
Note: Facebook graph api 3.0 require website need support SSL (https). So you need enable SSL your website before config module
Or can you send me joomla admin and your Facebook account via contact form and we can help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Facebook domain and return URI errors 5 years 11 months ago #6914

Just to be sure thought I'd make a new Facebook Application but get this when doing the "Login with Facebook" step in the Module..
Invalid Scopes: user_posts, user_managed_groups, user_photos, user_videos, publish_to_groups, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_events, user_status, user_likes. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Fortunately I moved the site to SSL last week so good timing on that front B)

Seems my older app using v2.8 API will connect but v3.0 API on the new app gives the error.

Using v2.8 API I can connect to Facebook and it reads my Pages list correctly but no Events when I select group and enter the ID number.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Metropower Website.

Facebook domain and return URI errors 5 years 11 months ago #6915

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
In your Facebook application you need config status is Development. You can see image prnt.sc/jpy3aj
Best regards
Bach Pham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds