Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: repeating events

repeating events 6 years 6 months ago #6101

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello JERRY HAYES
We have check and current have not solution have can add start time in module. We will still check and updated in new version for this problem if can
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

repeating events 6 years 6 months ago #6107

Super User wrote:
Hello JERRY HAYES
We have check and current have not solution have can add start time in module. We will still check and updated in new version for this problem if can
Best regards
Bach Pham

thank you. not sure how easy that will be. even the facebook events do this strangely.

i create an event and say "repeating" and i say every thursday for a year from 8-10pm or something.

facebook will show the 1st date on their site and not the current date of the event so it makes even displaying on FB alone incorrect also.

let me know what you can find out.

jerry

repeating events 6 years 2 months ago #6415

how are we looking on repeating events? i'd love to use this on my new site but if the repeating events isn't working i won't be able to.

renegaderadio.net/index.php/home/testing

you can see there i'm showing the day i started the event, not the "next" date in line. i know you were working on this and if i need to buy an updated module to make it work right i don't mind doing that - love the app. just need it to display properly. :)

let me know please! building new site now and want to include this.

repeating events 6 years 2 months ago #6421

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello JERRY HAYES
Yes. i will updated this feature in next weeks and you can use new version updated this feature in next weeks. this is OK?
Best regards
Bach Pham

repeating events 6 years 2 months ago #6422

you bet! thank you!

repeating events 6 years 1 month ago #6497

Super User wrote:
Hello JERRY HAYES
Yes. i will updated this feature in next weeks and you can use new version updated this feature in next weeks. this is OK?
Best regards
Bach Pham

any chance we've got something ready to test yet? i've used the rest and this one just works the best for me anyway.

thanks!
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds