Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JO Auto Linkedin

TOPIC: My Post Has Not Been Publised

My Post Has Not Been Publised 7 years 2 months ago #4888

Hi there!

I tried to post my first message to Linkedin, but I haven't managed to achieve it yet.

According your help document, I added a new application to Linkedin and my profile appeared to the Joomla JO Auto Post component. In Default Application Permissions, I checked "w_share" and "basicprofile", while I switched the Application Status to "Live". Note that "rw_groups" and "rw_nus" options do not appear during adding a new application. (I don't need to post to a Linkedin Group).
h4e3ddb3.jpg

Then, I composed a Joomla article, and after selecting to be published through my Linkedin account, a message finally appeared after pressing Save, that the article has been saved and posted to Linkedin successfully.

Now, in the JO Auto Post component manager, I can find the post details, where under State it is mentioned that "Post to Linkedin Successful".
hdd2bae8.jpg

I have also verified that the article (or something) has been sent to Linkedin, through the Linkedin API Usage (Post Share is increased by 1):
h0edfc5c.jpg

However, my post has not been published to Linkedin yet. My recent post activity is still empty.

In summary, everything seems to be fine in both component and Linkedin application setup, but the post has not been published.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Nikos

Joomla! 3.6.4, PHP Version 5.4.45
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My Post Has Not Been Publised 7 years 2 months ago #4889

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Nikos Sagias
Can you send me joomla admin via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikos Sagias

My Post Has Not Been Publised 7 years 1 month ago #4894

Dear Bach,

I would like to publicly thank you for your prompt response and help you provided to me.

Best,
Nikos

My Post Has Not Been Publised 7 years 1 month ago #4895

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Nikos Sagias
Thank you for using our products
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds