Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Information Showing that shouldn't be...

Information Showing that shouldn't be... 8 years 3 months ago #3020

• charles
I think I posted my earlier post in the wrong area.

I am not able to give you access to my system. And the information thats showing is the same information thats coming from your demo page!

The way you have your player setup lets a hack know where everything is and how things are done which is a bit odd! So I would simply like to know how to edit or remove all the content that show when you check the page source or View Source option in a browser Chrome, Firefox and others.

The information below is from your own demo site. Just take a look at all the information that showing; most of it shouldn't be!!! And why is the demo track from your site showing up on my site with links to files I don't have. And it seem to be coming from the jquery.html5audio.func.js file.

All the demo information and setting options for this module is there for any hacker to use! They don't have to do anything but follow the information in this file! Youtube info, Soundcloud info and anything you set shows up!

SO what I need is a clear and simple answer how do I stop the information in the jquery.html5audio.func.js file from showing? Again check your own demo site and you will see all of the comments on how you should set things, things that a hacker shouldn't know or have access to...

If its not possible to remove this info I would like a refund! I just brought the module on Sunday, by way of PayPal. And how things works or what settings should be used, should not be in a file thats loads or show a hacker how a module works... Why not place this information in a text file that does not become a part of the Webpage Source Information?

Pleases check your demo page source information 80% of the information that shows should not be in the jquery.html5audio.func.js file! Another option can you send me a copy of the module to my email address that does not have the problem outlined above...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Information Showing that shouldn't be... 8 years 3 months ago #3021

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Charles
My module using html5 and jquery so it is shown code. Yes. we will updated code hidden source code and send it for you
Best regards
Bach Pham

Information Showing that shouldn't be... 8 years 3 months ago #3056

• charles
I am not able to give you access to my site. And I stated this in my post. I would like to know when will you have the update ready for download? And if this is going to be an long process to fix your product can you please issue me an refund by way of PayPal!

Your module shows to much information and its just a manner of time before someone website gets hacked! How a module works should not be apart of the source file...Your product show everything...even I can hack into your system with the information that this module shows... This is why I removed it from my website and I am trying to give you a chance to fix your product or give me a refund...
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by charles .
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds