Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: audio player throwing up error code

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1041

it could be php related, but i've got to start somewhere.

www.renegaderadio.net for the main site. the mp3 player was working fine for a long time. we tried to change the directory and do some updates (finally) and now we get:

Directory 'rocks/RenegadeAudio/2014/Interviews/' not found!

but here's where the fun happens:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/renegade/public_html/rocks/modules/mod_jo_audio_player/tmpl/default.php on line 361

seems php related and i've seen where i can turn off errors and it should work, but before i go poking in files, i am hoping you can tell me what i need to do.

joomla 3.2
php Software version: 5.5.37-35.1 - Percona Server (GPL), Release 35.1, Revision 666

any help greatly appreciated. about to build an archive page and really need this working.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1042

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check it and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1044

BachPham wrote:
Hello
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check it and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

ok, it was a pathing issue i corrected.

another question - and i'll go read help files too on this one - can i put more than 1 on a page? i put a 2nd one up and the 1st one quit showing the files.

hmmm...if i put them in the same section they work. if i put them in different sections, the original doesn't load.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by JERRY HAYES.

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1046

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hello
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1059

the biggest issue i'm now having is that while you say it supports multiple players on a single page, it doesn't. i had (2) players on our main page (www.renegaderadio.net) and neither would work. click on play and it just sat there.

i disabled one of the players and the other worked fine.

if you go under community / audio archive, i've got (3) players there and they do NOT work unless i disable (2) of them.

i don't want to search for yet another solution for this, but i really need this to work. please give me some suggestions w/o asking for admin access.

thank you.

audio player throwing up error code 9 years 8 months ago #1061

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hi
We have config 3 module in one page and it work no problem. You can see in my demo: www.demo.joomcore.com/joomla25/index.php/mod-jo-audio-player
If you config it and it not work. Please send me joomla administrator? So we can check it
Best regards
Bach Pham
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds