Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Customer's Questions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not all Facebook Groups and Pages show up!

Not all Facebook Groups and Pages show up! 8 years 4 weeks ago #3424

I understand that you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better. When will the new version be available? Many of my Albums show no pictures or only some pictures. When I try to add a new album, the "Select..." button opens a new page with the albums, but won't let me select an album. I have to press "Back" on the browser and my album info is not registered. I tried on both Firefox and IE. I recently updated to Joomla 3.5. I hope you can help thanks, ...paul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not all Facebook Groups and Pages show up! 8 years 4 weeks ago #3425

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Paul Robertson wrote:
I understand that you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better. When will the new version be available? Many of my Albums show no pictures or only some pictures. When I try to add a new album, the "Select..." button opens a new page with the albums, but won't let me select an album. I have to press "Back" on the browser and my album info is not registered. I tried on both Firefox and IE. I recently updated to Joomla 3.5. I hope you can help thanks, ...paul
Hello Paul
Can you send me joomla administrator via contact form? So we can check and help you
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Robertson
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds