Customer's Questions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jo Facebook Group Image resize,comments and lang

Jo Facebook Group Image resize,comments and lang 9 years 5 months ago #1447

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hi Dario
#1. Yes but you can only config language in your group page. But have some photo in group have sharing from facebook of member join groups and i think it using language albums name of member :)
#2. We have checked and facebook graph api only get thumbnail photo. So if you want changed size image you can changed it in file: /modules/mod_jo_facebook_groups/assets/jo-fb-groups.css in line 88
Ex:

.jo-facebook-groups-photoWrap {
float: left;
margin-right: 5px;
width: 25%;
}

#3, Yes, :) Thank you so much.
Best regards
Bach Pham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jo Facebook Group Image resize,comments and lang 9 years 5 months ago #1448

• Dario Cdj
  • Dario Cdj
Last questions :

#2. We have checked and facebook graph api only get thumbnail photo. Yes but if i change width in css obviously image quality became very poor.
Its strange because if you click on www.facebook.com/groups/palermoanimali/ you can see that thumb are bigger.... how is it possible?

Other BIG issue : some photo thumb are broken and no text displayed : take a look of website and look at Rosanna D'aiuto or Marisol Gigia posts... there are broken ???
It's very bad to show on a website an image link broken....

Thanks
Dario

Jo Facebook Group Image resize,comments and lang 9 years 5 months ago #1449

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 278
Hello Dario
#2. We have checked and facebook graph api only get thumbnail photo. Yes but if i change width in css obviously image quality became very poor.
Its strange because if you click on www.facebook.com/groups/palermoanimali/ you can see that thumb are bigger.... how is it possible?
We have try but can not get other size image. We will update it when facebook support
Other BIG issue : some photo thumb are broken and no text displayed : take a look of website and look at Rosanna D'aiuto or Marisol Gigia posts... there are broken ???
It's very bad to show on a website an image link broken....
Hi, facebook graph only support show text when the friend posted direct to facebook group or article have sharing to group. it can not get text in albums from member share
You can see photo attachment below

h18b2856.png

Best regards
Bach Pham
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds